Friday, May 16, 2008

Pine Lake

My boys are off to Montana tomorrow to fish the MO and I’m stuck in run off infested waters and a cell phone connected to my hip stuck on call this week. Livin’ the dream… I haven’t fished in a few weeks and I just couldn’t take it anymore… With boxes piled up from my recent move and the celly ready to ring at any moment “there’s an outage” I told myself ‘F’ it I need some therapy. With the warm temps all S Forks were blown so I opted for lake fishing and loaded the float tube and 5wt in the rig and headed to Pine Lake. Typically the midge hatches there are small so I have a pattern that usually does the trick and indeed it did. Right out of the stretch the first dock I laid the fish pimp in front of it went for a swim. Cookie cutter bow just what I needed! 1 hour turned into 2 hours and the submerging of the fish pimp continued without a call from work. It was good to get out.

No comments: